Sex. It used to sell newspapers and then the internet happened and news about sex got viral. And also free to read. As super keen-os when it comes to all things sex, sexuality, bodies and relationships, we’ve rounded up some of the more interesting and newsy-news stories we’ve read lately so you don’t have to trawl Facebook for them:
1. Herpes affects an estimated two thirds of the world’s population.
That’s right, people. Two. Thirds. No judgement, no shame. (Source: Evening Standard)
2. Harry Potter actor couldn’t get enough of his wand.
Radcliffe admits to being an ‘early’ (whatever that is) and avid adopter of masturbation (Source: Mashable)
3. When older does not equal wiser
STIs have risen rapidly among the over 65s (Source: Mirror)
4. Fit bits for the vagina make for a better sex life with the fit bod in your life
Even kegels have gone tech. Would you digitise your pelvic floor? (Source: Elle)
5. Tampon tax has everyone seeing red
Women are sick of a necessity being defined a luxury. Preach. (Source: Buzzfeed)
6. Seven things you only know if you were born with HIV
7. Porn for all seasons
Pornhub’s top searches this week come with extra fangtasy. Happy Halloween! (Source: The Refinery)