We're looking for a talented digital marketing executive to join our multi-award winning health tech team
SH:24 is an innovative heath tech company, delivering online sexual and reproductive services across the UK, 24:7. We offer:
- Unrivalled specialist clinical advice and support
- Interactive sexual health risk assessments with linked health promotion advice
- STI home test kits (postal or community pick up)
- Access to a range of contraception
Our brands, which include Fettle.health, make it easier for people to manage their sexual and reproductive health. We are a not for profit with an appetite for social good, innovation and sustainable growth.
This is a rare, incredibly exciting and rewarding opportunity to join a high performing team and a rapidly expanding health tech start up, with a meaningful social mission.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to help us plan, execute and optimize our brands and services online.
The salary for this full-time role is £28,000 and the post will be based in SH:24's Central London offices, reporting to the Head of Communications.
You will have a passion for all things tech. You will be well-versed in digital marketing and how an online presence can drive brand awareness and revenue. You will be tech-savvy, highly intuitive with ideas and passion to deliver those ideas.
You'll have a minimum of 6 - 12 months' experience of delivering digital content and strategies within a web agency, or client-side in an in-house role. Your role will be to plan and deliver highly effective and engaging digital campaigns to drive brand awareness and sales, taking our Fettle brand to the next level in the UK and eventually beyond.
- Carry out strategic gap analysis and market audits to identify opportunities for growth
- Help develop well-researched digital marketing strategies spanning; search, social and content
- Generate/manage the generation of creative content (copy and media)
- Plan, prioritise and execute digital campaigns, across PPC, SEO and Social channels
- Manage the design and generation of digital/media assets
- Design and execute insight dashboards and reports to optimise conversion
- Contribute towards overarching brand strategies
Skills and Experience
- Analytical by nature and adept at post campaign analysis
- A good understanding of Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, SEO, Social Media
- Proactive and enthusiastic about learning new skills
- A creative, with the ability to design and generate unique, hard hitting and long reaching content and campaigns
- Experience of gathering and utilising insights
- Excellent communication and interaction skills; written and verbal
- A passion for numbers; processing, manipulating and displaying big data
- Experience of gathering and utilising evidence to model new ways of working
- Current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
How to apply
To apply or find out more, please email us with a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com