We're looking for a digital marketing guru to join our multi-award winning health tech team
SH:24 is an innovative heath tech company, delivering online sexual and reproductive services across the UK, 24:7. We offer:
- Unrivalled specialist clinical advice and support
- Interactive sexual health risk assessments with linked health promotion advice
- STI home test kits (postal or community pick up)
- Access to a range of contraception
Our brands, which include Fettle.health, make it easier for people to manage their sexual and reproductive health. We are a not for profit with an appetite for social good, innovation and sustainable growth.
This is a rare, incredibly exciting and rewarding opportunity to join a high performing team and a rapidly expanding health tech start up, with a meaningful social mission.
We are looking for a confident, talented and motivated Senior Digital Marketing Manager to help take our Fettle brand to the next level - leading our presence online to drive rapid growth in the UK and eventually beyond.
This senior role will work closely with the SH:24 senior management team to lead the generation and delivery of Fettle's digital marketing strategy, overseeing a period of unprecedented growth.
You will have in-depth experience of creating branded campaigns and social media content. Incredibly ambitious with strong project management skills, you’ll thrive in what is a dynamic and fast-paced business, in a fascinating, fast moving market. You will be a creative with the ability to think laterally– always looking for new ideas and concepts.
The salary for this full-time role is £46,000 and the post will be based in SH:24's Central London offices, reporting to the Head of Communications.
You will be a generalist with the energy to not only generate new strategies but to execute them - we need someone to get their hands dirty setting up and delivering campaigns.
You will be a digital marketing guru with the know-how to drive conversions and rapidly convert latent potential into revenue and market share.
You'll have a minimum of 5 years' experience in managing and delivering e-commerce digital content and strategies within a web agency, or client-side in an in-house role. Your role will be to plan and deliver highly effective and engaging digital campaigns to drive brand awareness and product sales.
- Devise digital growth strategies
- Set and own KPIs for conversions, SEO, content and brand awareness
- Execute and manage new digital campaigns from scratch, across PPC, SEO and Social channels
- Manage campaign budgets, bids management, keyword research and creative ads
- Identify trends and insights; optimising spend, performance and impact
- Work with influencers in local markets to coordinate activities with paid channels and PR
- Manage the design and generation of digital/media assets
- Design and execute insight dashboards and reports to optimise conversion
- Identify and test new channels/routes to market
- Present campaign data back to the senior management team
- Contribute towards overarching brand strategies
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in performance marketing/campaigning, having undertaken digital campaigns for brands
- Analytical by nature and adept at post campaign analysis
- A creative, with the ability to design and generate unique, hard hitting and long reaching content and campaigns
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, SEO, Social Media
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience of gathering and utilising insights
- Experience of mobile first products and specifically acquiring users via web
- Excellent communication and interaction skills; written and verbal
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Passion for social good (experience of the healthcare industry desirable)
- Must have current and valid eligibility to work in the UK
How to apply
To apply or find out more, please email us with a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org